The Calm Hypnobirthing Course is available online and at Birthcare, Parnell. It is interactive and practical and you are encouraged to ask questions so that you finish feeling confident that you know exactly what to do for a more comfortable birth.
Your birth partner is welcome to attend with you, your booking is for two people. The best time to begin is between 20 – 36 weeks.
You will learn:
- How your body works during birth and why you don’t need to be scared of it.
- Breathing techniques to work with the physiology of your birthing body.
- Relaxation practices for you and your birthing companion.
- Visualisation techniques that will set you up for success, regardless of how your baby enters the world.
- How to stay in control and empowered through your birth and get your medical support people on board with your birthing wishes.
- Tools to ease your transition into the 4th trimester and enjoy the precious moments as new parents.
With your Calm HypnoBirthing Course, you'll receive:
- Courses are held at Birthcare, Parnell on Saturdays from 9am-2pm.
- Includes two seats, one for you and one for your birth partner.
- Choose this option if you prefer an in person workshop setting.
- Access the full course immediately, in video & audio format.
- Lifetime access, and available if you have another baby.
- Choose this option if you want to learn at your own pace.
“Before I came to your classes I was adamant that I would birth at the hospital and take every precaution possible to have a ‘safe birth’.
I was also convinced I would accept all intervention, so as not to make things harder. Now I am feeling completely faithful that it is something my body and my baby can do perfectly on their own.
I’ve chosen to birth somewhere more comfortable, am completely without fear and completely filled with confidence. Thank you for giving me exactly what I needed to start my parenting journey so beautifully.”
On Feb 12 2011, I gave birth to a beautiful daughter, Sadie. As a first time mother hypnobirthing helped me relax about the birth and embrace it as the positive experience that it was.
I found the breathing techniques really helped me, my support people couldn’t believe how calm I was and able to manage the surges. Claire was a fantastic teacher, very encouraging and supportive, which really helped with my confidence.
I feel that every expectant mother can gain something positive from learning these techniques.”
“I just wanted to send you a wee message to say a big thank you for the hypnobirthing classes which Shaun and I attended with you.
I felt at ease and confident about my babies birth before I begun the classes but working with you and practising many of the things we have learnt about has taken that ease and confidence to a whole new level!
I just feel so relaxed about the birth and most importantly, confident in my bodies ability to birth our baby naturally. We are both so very excited and I really can’t wait for the day to come!!”