- Philosophy and beginnings of HypnoBirthing®
- How the uterus works in birthing
- What’s wrong with labour
- How fear affects labour
- The origin of fear and pain in labour
- Prenatal bonding and fetology
- Preparing the mind for birth
- Relaxation and visualization for birthing
- Rapid and instant relaxation techniques
- Progressive, instant, and deepening techniques
- Releasing negative emotions, fears and limiting thoughts
- Preparing the body for birthing
- Light touch birthing massage
- Your body working for you and with you
- Building a partnership with care providers
- Turning breech-presented babies
- Looking at the “due date”
- Avoiding artificial induction and protecting the natural birthing experience
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction
- Preparing the birth plan
- Birth rehearsal imagery
- How the body prepares for birth
- Positions for labour and birthing
- Preparing medical care providers
- The onset of labour
- As labour moves along – birth companion’s role
- Perinatal bonding
- Breathing through labour
- What to do if labour rests or slows
- How to breathe baby into the world without violent pushing
- Bonding with your baby
Can you have Medical Intervention with HypnoBirthing?
Here’s what parents say..
“HypnoBirthing gives you confidence for a natural birth through education and also tools like deep mediation and relaxation.
It re-affirms that medical help / intervention is not always necessary.“
Lauren Pedersen, First time Mum
“When I began the course I was looking for tools and techniques for having a relaxed natural birth.
Since completing the course I feel well equipped to achieve that and have been given the motivation and tools to practice and prepare for the best possible birth.”
Zanna, First time Mum.
“HypnoBirthing helps the Mother to relax and be at one with the birth, it is a positive antenatal class.”Cameron, First time Dad
“I enjoyed the simple but powerful explanation of how the muscles in the uterus work when relaxed or when fear is involved.
I also love the light touch massage and the rainbow relaxation. I feel excited about giving birth now. More relaxed and calm.”
Katrin Schaefer, First time Mum
“It is the overall package that was great and that will help me in the next weeks and beyond.
I am confident that my body and baby are working with me and it is less relevant for me now to hear negative and pain birth stories from midwifes and others.”
Karin Konold, First time Mum.