Why choose Auckland HypnoBirthing?
- Reduces and often eliminates the need for chemical anesthesia, episiotomy and other interventions
- Lessens fatigue during labour, leaving the mother fresh, awake and energised as she brings her baby into the world
- Prevents the risk of hyperventilation from “shallow” breathing methods
- Eliminates the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome before, during, and after birthing
- Shortens the first and second-phases of labor by several hours and allows the birthing mother to utilise the natural pulsations of her body to breath her baby down to the crowning stage, rather than pushing for long, exhausting periods of time
- Reduces the risk of pelvic floor damage
- Promotes special bonding of mother, baby and birthing companion
- Almost entirely eliminates postnatal discomfort and no postnatal depression has been recorded
- Babies are alert and often able to nurse almost immediately
- Fewer cases of pre-eclampsia/dehydration
- Birthing companion is an integral part of the birthing, not an onlooker
- Fewer pre-term and low-weight babies
- Fosters a more rapid postnatal recovery
- Promotes fewer breech presentations and other special circumstances
- Babies are reported to have higher than average APGAR score
- Life long techniques to help calm, relax and focus which can be applied during times of stress – many couples have reported that this alone has been invaluable!
- Birthing is returned to the safe, beautiful and peaceful experience that Nature intended
I now feel relaxed, well informed and excited about the birth.Dan Khong, First time Dad.
“Before we learned about HypnoBirthing, I felt quite anxious, fearful and ill-informed.
Now I feel really excited about the experience and realise that I am capable of birthing my baby in a calm and comfortable environment.
Thank you so much Claire!! We feel much better prepared for our experience and are very grateful to have met you”.
Danielle Murray, First time Mum.
“I feel more confident in knowing that my body is made to birth naturally by the physiological information provided in class.
I am also feeling myself shift into a more relaxed and self assured approach towards my birth.
I enjoyed the practical exercises such as deep relaxation techniques, breathing techniques and the light touch massage.
I recommend Auckland HypnoBirthing to all parents to be.”
Juleen Tjauw, First time Mum.
“I was feeling anxious and scared about giving birth without an epidural.
Now I feel empowered and relaxed in the knowledge that giving birth is what my body was designed to do, and that it doesn’t have to be painful.”
Krystal, Third time Mum.
“I enjoyed getting a better understanding and also having things explained and not just reading from the book.
I feel confident, and I know what to expect and what to do. I’m relaxed and not afraid 🙂
Thank you so much!”
Suzie Hawkey, First time Mum.