Why Do The Calm HypnoBirthing Course?
- Reduces the need for medical intervention.
- Supports you to conserve your energy during birth, leaving you more fresh, awake and energised when you bring your baby into the world.
- Lessens the risk of hyperventilation from "shallow" breathing.
- Decreases pain before, during, and after birth.
- May shorten your birthing time by several hours.
- Allows you to follow the lead of your body and your baby to let your birth unfold more easily and gently.
- Reduces your risk of pelvic floor damage.
- Gives your birth partner a special and integral role to play in your pregnancy and birth, allowing them to feel confident that they know how to help you, rather than just being an onlooker.
- Decreases the risk of postnatal depression.
- Babies are often more calm, alert and feed well after birth.
- Life long techniques to help calm, relax and focus which can be applied during times of stress - many couples have reported that this alone has been invaluable!
- Birthing is often experienced as the safe, beautiful and peaceful experience that nature designed.
I now feel relaxed, well informed and excited about the birth.
"Before we learned about HypnoBirthing, I felt quite anxious, fearful and ill-informed.
Now I feel really excited about the experience and realise that I am capable of birthing my baby in a calm and comfortable environment.
Thank you so much Claire!! We feel much better prepared for our experience and are very grateful to have met you".
Danielle Murray, First time Mum.
"I feel more confident in knowing that my body is made to birth naturally by the physiological information provided in class.
I am also feeling myself shift into a more relaxed and self assured approach towards my birth.
I enjoyed the practical exercises such as deep relaxation techniques, breathing techniques and the massage. I recommend Auckland HypnoBirthing to all parents to be."
Juleen Tjauw, First time Mum.
"I was feeling anxious and scared about giving birth without an epidural.
Now I feel empowered and relaxed in the knowledge that giving birth is what my body was designed to do, and that it doesn't have to be painful."
Krystal, Third time Mum.
"I enjoyed getting a better understanding and also having things explained and not just reading from the book.
I feel confident, and I know what to expect and what to do. I'm relaxed and not afraid 🙂
Thank you so much!"
Suzie Hawkey, First time Mum.