Baby Sleep Workshop
After several weeks into having a baby, it is not uncommon for parents to be heard saying "I had no idea what it was going to be like!"
We really never do have an idea of the unique needs a baby will bring with them until after they are born which is why no one has ever managed to successfully write a one size fits all baby manual. The early weeks and months can often bring with them sleepless nights and a very steep learning curve and when we go into google for the answers, we get presented with thousands of pages of advice, some of which is helpful, but generally it causes more anxiety and confusion.
Sleep deprivation clouds judgement, causes forgetfulness, confusion and depression. It slows reaction time and can lead to dangerous decisions and health concerns.
Getting good sleep enhances energy, leads to clear thinking and decision making, lets the body self heal and regulate, in turn strengthening immunity and boosting wellness.
Studies have found that parents who get more restful sleep are far less likely to experience postpartum depression. I've created an information-packed course for you to apply simple techniques to gently encourage your baby to sleep for longer stretches.
In this 2 hour online baby sleep course you will learn about:
- Baby's sleep rhythms and needs - understand the science of sleep
- Safe sleep - the important actions you can take to prevent SIDS
- Establishing positive sleep associations so that the whole family can benefit from more sleep
- Common myths around baby sleep
- Tips and tricks to help your baby get to sleep easily and how to stretch their sleep - without crying it out
- How to improve your own sleep so that you can enjoy this magical time with your baby
- How to make the most of essential oils to aid sleep
- Routines, when to start them and how to create them in a way that is natural and easy
- How to feel empowered, confident and connected as a family
You will also receive a workbook that you can continue to refer back to and follow, as well as a sleep tracking resource and a pink noise audio track, to help you establish a wonderfully nurturing and positive sleep experience for your baby and yourself.
If you are too tired to read another book on how to get your baby to sleep and you feel like you've tried everything under the sun (and stars) it's time to shorten your learning curve and follow a system for establishing positive sleep habits.
I will support you in creating some gentle action steps to encourage your baby to sleep for longer stretches and help you to feel more connected, balanced and ease filled.
The Baby Sleep Course
now just $50!
A note from Claire...
"Getting enough sleep was our biggest battle as new parents, I read and read during the early years to try and find a method that didn't involve enduring long hours of crying.
During this course my goal is to provide you with the most gentle, yet effective sleep techniques and understandings, so that you can relax and truly enjoy all of the precious moments with your baby."