Most babies will turn head down anywhere between the thirty-second and the thirty-seventh weeks of pregnancy or beyond.
Sometimes this turn is delayed if Mum is holding on to tension or fear that causes the muscles of the uterus to remain tight.
During a Breech Turn Session I work synergistically with mothers, using a combination of techniques to release limiting beliefs and fears.
In a session we will:
- Discuss your fears about parenting, birthing or any other area of your life.
- Identify any fear based beliefs you you may have.
- Work together to release your fears and replace them with beliefs that allow you to relax.
- Come up with a plan for you to follow which will help you to relax even further leading up to your baby’s birth.
You will receive a recording of your session so you can continue to listen to support your baby to turn.
Your Breech Turn Session can take place over Skype or at Birthcare in Parnell for $125.
HypnoBirhing classes are not a pre-requisite for these sessions.
* Often only one session lasting an hour is enough, although everyone is different and sometimes it may take several sessions for your baby to turn.
A study done at the University of Vermont Medical School, found that 81% of the babies turned with the use of hypnosis. In comparison only 26% of babies turned spontaneously where no support was given.
“It’s clear that in some cases the baby is breech because of the tension that the mother holds in the lower area of her body.”Christiane Northrup, Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom